This guidance will give you an overview of how staff accounts are managed on Learning Space and how you as a staff member can now assign other staff and remove them from modules.
- How are staff assigned to modules?
- Assigning staff members to modules
- Removing a member of staff from a module
- How to unsubscribe from a module as a roaming staff member
- Further support
Module leaders are assigned to their modules through the use of data on the student record system. You can update your own, or your team's, module leader status on e:Vision / MyFalmouth
When it is necessary to add users in a staff role, you should contact the EdTech team on email@example.com.
You can add users in an observer role but they have fewer rights than students. Observers can look at the same content as students but cannot participate e.g. by submitting work or posting to discussions.
To remove a member of staff from the module, contact the EdTech team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to unsubscribe from a module as a roaming staff member
Unlike regular staff members, roaming staff cam subscribe and unsubscribe themselves from modules. Her is how they can do that:
- Select the module page that you would like to remove yourself from
- Click the cog on the right and select "Unsubscribe me from...."
- Confirm that you want to unsubscribe
For further support in managing staff subscriptions on Learning Space, get in touch with the team at email@example.com.
Please report any issues with this guide to firstname.lastname@example.org.