These instructions will guide you through adjusting deadlines within the assignment tool. They assume that an Assignment submission link has already been set up.
- When to do it
- How to do it for a single student
- How to do it for multiple students
- The result
- Further support
When to do it
Students with an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) may have been granted an adjusted deadline for a specific assessment. Often this extension is 10 days, but other lengths are also granted.
How to do it for a single student
1. In the list of submissions, find the student you want.
2. Select Edit - Grant Extension.
3. Then complete the form that appears.
How to do it for multiple students
1. In the list of submissions, Select the students you want.
2. With selected... Grant extension
4. Then complete the form that appears.
Once granted, the extension is shown clearly.
For further support on Learning Space, or to report any issues with this guide, please get in touch with the Digital Learning Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please refer to the numerous help guides found on our Knowledge Base.