These instructions will guide you through adjusting deadlines within the assignment tool. They assume that an Assignment submission link has already been set up.
Important: Assignment activities for summative assessments are managed by Student Programmes & Achievement (SPA). SPA adjust deadlines for students who have an Individual learning Plan (ILP).
- When to do it
- How to do it for a single student
- How to do it for multiple students
- The result
- Further support
When to do it
For summative assessments, this is done by SPA. Teaching staff will only ever need to do it for any formative Assignment links they have created.
How to do it for a single student
1. In the list of submissions, find the student you want.
2. Select Edit - Grant Extension.
3. Then complete the form that appears.
How to do it for multiple students
1. In the list of submissions, Select the students you want.
2. With selected... Grant extension
4. Then complete the form that appears.
Once granted, the extension is shown clearly.
For further support on Learning Space, or to report any issues with this guide, please get in touch with the Digital Learning Team via email@example.com. Alternatively, please refer to the numerous help guides found on our Knowledge Base.